Saturday, August 29, 2009

Death of a Lion?




Another era of liberalism is fading into the sunset. Its time has come to step aside for new liberalism (communist radicals)The new radicals were only soiling there diapers and have no idea what took place in the 60s. I know that they have no Idea because I am a baby of 1963. The only vision of the 60s that they have is what has been described and glorified by their radical professors. I have come to realize in this life that emotions are the driving catalyst of liberalism. I think we have all had that one friend that wants to help on a project but what ever he does just creates more work. Liberals cant help themselves they have to help us all. We are too stupid to know what is good for us. This is where self centered superior personalities come into play. I believe they are born or develop an inferiority complex that gets way over compensated for through narcissism.

It is a sad day for liberals now that one of their own is no longer with them. Orrin freaking Hatch describes his friend as a lion? These two retards have been in Washington playing god as long as I have been alive. What possibly could they have in common with the working people of this country. Not a damn thing! I am sometimes called twisted, unfeeling and heartless but I will always call it like I see it. I am glad that Ted Kennedy was a life long failure! To spend your entire life in Washington trying to bankrupt this great country and keep as many people in poverty as you can is no small task. Maybe he didn't fail completely. Will he get a library?
These Libtards have no shame and will even exploit children. Never underestimate what lengths they will go to. My thanks to Gatewaypundit for this jewel.



No comments:

Post a Comment