Monday, August 24, 2009

Companies that dont get my money


These companies knuckled under to the czars that Glenn Beck is exposing. What do they have to hide? The Green jobs czar "Van Jones" is a self proclaimed communist going after Glenn Becks advertisers.

Walmart, CVS pharmacies, Clorox, Sprint and UPS stores get no more money from me.
My disclaimer: I never shop Walmart anyway, I live in Columbus, Ohio and think I am in a third world marketplace. Somalis and Mexicans everywhere. I loved CVS Parmacy. They would get about $300.00 a month from me as my corner store. Now Walgreen's built on the same corner will get that money. I wonder if Van Jones will replace that for them. Clorox? Once a year to kill Mulberry bushes along the fence then store brand. Sprint? never! UPS will lose money from Internet purchases. I will choose that top notch competitor The USPS.

No comments:

Post a Comment