Friday, February 13, 2009

"Julio Osegueda" & "Henrietta Hughes"

I don't know if you recognize the name. He is the enthusiastic young McDonalds worker that thanks "God" everyday for "President Obama" coming to Florida. McDonalds should fire this dumb ass for going on TV and trying to make them look bad. Hey Julio, get a f__king life you goofy bastard. If you work at Mcdonalds for 4 years thinking they are going to give you a 401k and free health care. You are dumber than the meat you serve. I am so glad that the media reported how proud his mother is of him. I think it is time to kick him out of the basement with his cape and sword. "News Flash" McDonalds is not a career Julio. I am glad I quit College before I became as educated as Julio. Keep getting those student loans and drinking the Kool-aid Julio.

Henrietta Hughes,
What can we say about poor old Henrietta Hughes. I would like to say that having a son that is 37 yrs old living with you is sick. Kick him out of the car or house or tent or cardboard box and tell his ass to get a "Job". Oh let me guess? is she his drug dependency payee? she receives $800.00+ a month disability payments. How does a woman living in a car get a ticket to an "Obama" town hall meeting that the tickets are selling online for $1000.00 a ticket! Can you say the "Obama" people sought her out days before and planted her right at that microphone. Keep drinking the Kool-aid people and attending the revivals. The Money will run out soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment