Wednesday, February 4, 2009

America and its enemies!

I would like to share an experience with you that happened yesterday. I have been fortunate enough to witness the rebirth of the "American Bald Eagle" in the wilds of Ohio. I was along the Scioto river a couple years ago and spotted what I thought was a Bald Eagle. I had never witnessed a Bald Eagle except at the zoo. When I told people what I saw,they doubted me. I now see them about once a week and others have seen them too. This is an enormous amazing animal. I never thought I would ever witness a Bald Eagle in flight in the wild in my life time. It is a sign of the times. Just when you think this great country is down and out (yes we are broke people. If you don't believe me call the 26 million laid off factory workers in China and ask them if we are still buying their stuff). We must remember that we will get back up.

Tyrants are here in America. They roam the halls of our schools indoctrinating our children into sheep. They roam the city council chambers of our cities. They roam the state houses of every state and governors mansions. They are rampant in Washington D.C. They are the modern day tyrants that are loyal to the "King". They are the "Kings" subjects. Anyone that disagrees with them is obviously ignorant and uneducated. The new "King" thrives in the universities where they give the young people a diploma and a payment book. Oh what it must feel like to have a degree for a job that pays $35,000 a year and $120,000 or more in student loans to pay and live in poverty for most of your life to pay the "King". The new "King" knows no boundaries he is guarded by the "World" "Global" "Environmental" subjects. I have faith that the freedom loving people of this country will recover and rise again for freedom and liberty to reign once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment