Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Monkey see Monkey doo!!!


It is a rare occasion when I get to listen to a 911 call on every news program and read about it on every website. I cannot listen to "it ripped her face off" and keep a straight face. Why you ask? Because her primate lover ripped her friends face off. She should never have let that monkey watch wrestling programs,reality TV shows and especially American Idol. Rest in peace Travis. In the immortal words of Charlton Heston and I quote "Take your stinking paws off me,you damn dirty ape!" Friends should not let friends play with apes.

1 comment:

  1. I must say I was completely frightened by the look on the face of the monkey's "keeper" when I saw this story on the news early one morning. Her emotional outburst seemed to portray that she had just lost the love of her life in a violent massacre. Frankly she didn't seem to give a damn that her friend's face had been ripped off. I wasn't aware that beastiality was legal or popular.

    ReplyDelete