Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Buckeye Dilemma

Living in the once great state of Ohio, I have grown frustrated by the posturing of political candidates for governor that wont address any issues. Ted Strickland holds on to a pro-gun policy that all but ensures his re-election with conservative gun owners. John (I am a professional politician)Kasich has an anti gun voting record yet spews fiscal responsibility. Star date Ohio 2012 Governor Ted Strickland still in office and the payments are due to the federal government for all the stimulus loans and slush money borrowed that the state has to start making payments on. The only way for that to happen is through huge tax increases that are mandated by the feds in the financial reform bill. Ohio becomes the new Detroit or Tijuana. Black Tar Heroin is still available statewide but look at the bright side you can still have your concealed carry permit and your gun. Star date Ohio 2012 The Ohio republican party rolls into office. The payments are due to the federal government for all the stimulus loans and slush money borrowed that the state has to start making payments on. The only way for that to happen is through huge tax increases that are mandated by the feds in the financial reform bill. Ohio becomes the new Detroit or Tijuana. Black Tar Heroin is still available statewide. Governor Kasich gets in bed with the FOP and chiefs of police and Sarah Brady and repeals Ohio's concealed carry laws to cut down on drug related crime. Where is the choice in any of these candidates? Ohio is still a sanctuary state neither candidate will address Illegal immigration. Drugs continue to poor into our state and our country and it is ignored. People will tell me that I am wasting my vote and maybe I will be on the losing side. I think I will opt out of this two party dog and pony show designed to keep power. Its time for a change and I think I have found my solution.http://www.mateszforohio.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment