Friday, October 16, 2009

WTF

Another birthday has came and went and I try not to think about how old I am. Do I need to renew my License? Did it cost this much to register the cars last year? Many things rush through my head. Mr Beck shows another Video that is alarming but the alarm goes unanswered. The bloggers blog away about a balloon boy hoax. Republicans dream of next year and then 2012 they are in denial is all I can think. Bill O'Reilly takes a vacation recently and comes back to FOX neutered on anything having to do with the administration. What happened to the John Adams project Lawyers Mr. O'Reilly was looking into? What about outing our CIA members? The no spin zone is starting to look like a nursery school. Fluff, Fluff,Fluff, What do they have on Mr.O'Reilly? The administration has sure received a pass from Mr.O'Reilly.

Now that our government has been overcome by communists sympathisers. I can only speak to what I have read and what I have witnessed in my lifetime. Mr. Nixon goes to China and receives a couple Panda bears for his efforts. Was Nixon a Commie lover like the present administration? Jimmy Carter was and is a commie lover of the weakest kind. Then came Uncle Ronnie. I had the privilege of serving with Ronald Reagan as my "Commander in Chief". Mr. Reagan made it OK to be a proud American. After Carter there wasn't much to be proud of. George Bush became president and began to build the slide to Bill Clinton. I remember Ross Perot trying to warn people about NAFTA. With his chicken foot pointer stick. I ask myself a question for many years. Why would the United States of America transfer all of its best paying manufacturing jobs to China? Can anyone explain that with something other than Treason. The Educated Elite in this country have decided to reward the rest of the world with the wealth of our nations middle class. The communists agenda that has been taught in our schools by radicals of the sixties and seventies has allowed for this transfer of Jobs and wealth. The actions of those in Washington is beyond what I would call incompetence. I would dismiss their actions as incompetent because I really couldn't think of them as treasonous commie sympathisers. Was the swift boat veterans right? Was John Kerry planted in Vietnam to lend credibility to his political aspirations? Can anyone point out one conservative Vietnam veteran serving in our Senate or Congress? Was John McCain a liberal college kid before becoming a fighter pilot. My being a veteran and swearing an oath to uphold and defend against all enemies. I cannot see how these men have sat back in Washington and not only allowed but aided in committing treason upon the American people. What is the solution? Is there a solution? I will not give up the fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment